ALUMINUM HOW TO CREATE
Has a long history of formation along with the formation of the Earth's crust. Aluminum is the most abundant element in the Earth's crust, accounting for 17% of the Earth's solid mass. As common as that, mining pure aluminum in nature seems impossible, all aluminum on Earth exists in the form of compounds. The reason is that aluminum oxidizes very quickly and aluminum oxide is an extremely stable compound, this layer of aluminum oxide becomes the aluminum protective film that keeps aluminum from rusting.
10 CHARACTERISTICS OF ALUMINUM
Lifecycle of use
AGENTS FOR PROCESSING CORROSION, ALUMINUM OXIDATION, DAMAGE.
- Aluminum in direct contact with Fresh Concrete.
- Clean aluminum surfaces with highly acidic cleaners.
- The aluminum oxidation layer is scratched by cleaning with a sharp, hard tool.
- Accessories and screws are damaged after a long time of use.
- Avoid direct aluminum contact with Fresh Concrete, install aluminum doors on Dry Concrete, if necessary to install with Fresh Concrete apply a protective layer of aluminum before placing aluminum in Fresh Concrete.
- Avoid using sharp cleaning pads to clean aluminum surfaces.
- Using safe cleaners, dry the aluminum surface after cleaning to make the aluminum more durable.
- Check accessories and screws after a long time of use, in order to repair and replace to ensure operation and increase usage time.
White spotting caused by cleaning chemicals splashing on the inside of aluminum rods that dry out after drying, or the drying, deposition of minerals in the cleaning water.
The phenomenon of yellow spots due to chromium coating helps to increase the adhesion of paint colors that are stuck to the aluminum bar during the coating process, and dry after drying.
These common surface defects occur during the aluminum surface cleaning treatment, not oxidation, and do not affect the quality of the aluminum in use, which is characterized by an oxidation film. protect against further oxidation.